Estimated Price

I've received a number of calls since I've started to add this blog to my ipropery listings ( Josephinekhiew.irealtor.sg ) or executivecondo.blogspot.com. enquiring about the launch date and price. The launch is 1st July to 5 July and the estimated PSF is an average of $650psf - $680psf.

Do call me or sms on 97898186 if you wish to be added to my Riverparc Residence Cilent Contact list to be updated on all first hand information that I receive as part of the Developer's sales team. Please indicate the following in your email/sms: Josephine.khiew@gmail.com

-Are you are 1st timer / 2nd timer
-Which bedroom type are you interested in. We have 2, 3 and 4 bdrm types.

Feel free to contact me. I will be glad to answers all your questions. Hope to hear from you soon :)

Cheers
Josephine Khiew